We provide consultancy services to assist public authorities, partnerships and agencies.
We have experience of working with local authorities in Hertfordshire and London and have worked with a variety of partners such as Regional Development Agencies, education providers, regeneration delivery vehicles and health trusts.
Consequently as well as offering traditional professional skills and market knowledge, we offer specific advice to the public sector on property and regeneration matters. There is an appreciation of the potential political, social and environmental issues that are part of this work.
Projects have included:
- Framework agreement consultancy for the London Development Agency
- Industrial Demand Studies for the Upper Lee Valley Partnership
- Project appraisals for Lee Valley Regional Park Authority and the London Borough of Enfield
- Advice to businesses through Tottenham Industrial Estates (TIE) Project
- Establishing and running grant-aided industrial estate companies at Angel Road Works, Edmonton and Argyll Business Park, Leyton to facilitate infrastructure improvements
- Commercial rent reviews and agency services for the London Boroughs of Enfield and Haringey and Epping Forest District Council.
- Valuation advice for business enterprise schemes for Local Authorities and Universities in Greater London and Norfolk.